Sunday, November 20, 2011

We're up and running

It was all bittersweet last Monday when Fiona from the real estate came to take photos of our home to list for rent and also hammered in the renting sign at the front of the house.  I shed a little tear over that. 

Within an hour, Chris rang to say that the home we wanted and applied for in Mulgrave had been approved.  Yey!  It was all so real right at that moment - we're moving to Melbourne!



It is all very exciting and scary, all at the same time.  I have countless things to do, like sorting out all the cupboards ready for packing, Christmas shopping, calling utilities to arrange the changeover, Tax (Ewww), finishing up family day care, and so on and so on.  The last thing I should be doing is sitting at the computer.  But since my lovely new design was placed on my Blog today, I just HAD to use it.

I am very much looking forward to sharing all of our families Front Page News with you in The George Gazette.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging...... I love the Melbourne house!

    ReplyDelete