Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Has it really been 12mths since moving to Melbourne?

Wow, a blog post.......it's only been 14 months
 
 
So much for me saying that I'll do my blog really often so people bach home in Queensland can see what we are up to.  I've been so slack.
 
What I have really been doing is settling into Melbourne life and loving it.  The move here was very smooth, but we certainly did have a bumpy ride through the year.
 
Between Oliver having a broken leg, spending over a week in hospital with croup, Eva braking her arm on the monkey bars at school and Mae having a hernia operation, it was a great year.
 
The move to Melbourne was no doubt easier due to us meeting some wonderful people.  We can now honestly say that we have great friends here in Melbourne. 
 
Now, I could use this post to recap on all the things that I should have been blogging about over the past 15 months, but that is just too difficult. 
I have been wanting to get back into blogging about my family for many months now, but the 'catch up' blog was going to be a nightmare.  Hence why I am not going to do one and just start from scratch.
 
So, thank you for reading and I thank you in advance for reading future blog posts about us.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment