Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I really thought, for some strange reason, that I would start to have more time in my day.  I really thought that I would have time to regulary blog again.
Boy, was I wrong. 
 
With after school activities every afternoon, the gym in the morning, I have just a few hours from lunch time till school pick up to get my daily chores done and have dinner ready. Not to mention a little 'feet up' time, which is exactly what the doctor has ordered for this heel pain issue I've been battling with for months now.
 
It's only been three days into my new routine and MAN, I'm buggered.
 
In the last week, Mae has started school in Prep, Eva started grade 2, Oliver is learning to live the day without his Mae, the girls have started a new dance school and Mae lost her first tooth!
 
I have finally uploaded photos from our holidays in Queensland over Christmas and can't wait to share them with you.  I'm so pleased that I bought a tripod to go with our camera, as that has allowed for many group shots.
I only wish I got more of the important people to me in my life.
 
Enjoy the photos and I'll see you soon.
























 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love it, love it & love it. Brought many tears to my eyes but hey that's what Mums do.. Missing & loving you all STACKS & HEAPS & LOADS. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete